- Be 18 years of age
- Be interested in conducting full-time research in the summer for eight weeks with no commitments such as summer school, a full/part-time job
- Demonstrate academic aptitude and achievement
- A half page statement explaining your interest in one or two projects by UCSD faculty advisors
- One letter of recommendation from (ideally from a professor who knows you well)
- A copy of current academic transcripts
- A one-page statement of research interests, academic objectives, and personal background. Include in the latter part a statement of your educational and career goals. Here you may also talk about your leadership experience, community involvement, and/or obstacles you may have overcome.
The deadline for summer 2024 intake is February 25, 2024.
Applications will open on December 15, 2023.